Student Withdrawal

Chagrin Falls Schools offers centralized student withdrawal 

through the Pupil Services Office. 

To withdraw your child(ren) from the district, the legal parent/guardian must complete the District Withdrawal Form and submit it along with a photo ID to the Registrar in the District Central Office.  All forwarding information must be provided for State Reporting. Failure to provide all information may delay your enrollment in another school district. 

The following is required:

  • Photo ID of the legal parent/guardian making the withdrawal request.

  • Withdrawal Form – completed in full.  One withdrawal form may be submitted for the entire family. 

  • Equipment Return - Return any school book, district Chromebook and charger to the school or Central Office. 


For questions about the withdrawal process, or to submit a withdrawal form, please contact the district registrar at (440) 247-4346 or by email at [email protected]. 

View text-based website