Welcome to the Chagrin Falls Exempted Village Schools Registration
and Student / Family Information Update Page!
Chagrin Falls Schools offers Centralized Registration through the Pupil Services Office.
To register your child in the district you will need to complete the forms online using Final Forms. Start by clicking this link and creating a parent account. After you have created and verified your account, you can begin the restration process by adding your student to your account inside of Final Forms. Registrations will be done by appointment. All forms MUST BE COMPLETED online prior to making an appointment. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 440-247-4346 or emailing Angel.James@chagrinschools.org. Only a Legal Parent or Guardian may register a student. The following documents will be required to complete the registration process:
1. Photo ID of Legal Parent/Guardian
2. Original Birth Certificate of child being enrolled
3. Legal Documentation of ANY custody issues. (If there has been a divorce in the family the LEGAL documentation must be presented for guardianship details)
4. TWO proofs of residency must be presented of legal parent/guardian own their home (i.e., utility bill, tax statement, mortgage coupon, etc.). If legal parent/guardian are renting a signed lease agreement with an occupancy date must be presented along with the TWO proofs of residency listed above.
5. Immunization records MUST be provided at the appointment. If parent/guardian need to request these records from the child physician please have them faxed or emailed to: 440-247-5883 or Angel.James@chagrinschools.org.
6. Previous school records (i.e., transcripts, most current report card, testing records etc.) must be provided. If a parent/guardian cannot provide all records at the registration appointment a signed record release (included in registration packet) should be emailed or faxed to the Pupil Services Office prior to the appointment for scheduling purposes.
7. If a student is transferring from another district a copy of the withdraw notification must be provided to the Chagrin Falls District.
8. If student is NOT a legal US resident a Passport and VISA documents MUST be presented