7-12 Spring Art Show at Hamlet - Thursday, April 19th
7pm-9pm, AWARDS @ 8pm
Because students work at different paces, art projects are not counted late or docked points. Due dates in art are meant to keep the students on track with time management. If a student is falling behind or knows they have a planned absence , it is their responsibility to either: come in during W.I.N. on Thursdays, come in before school, or take supplies home to work on project.
Please, frequently check infinite campus to see if your child is missing projects.
Each art project is designed to be able to start the next project at home if the student is falling behind. Mock ups for each project are on 8.5 x 11 paper to fit in student’s homework folder.There is ALWAYS opportunity of EXTRA CREDIT.
The link to the sketchbook list in located on website.
**All Artwork needs to be turned in by Thursday, May 24th.
OR it will be marked as a Zero.
In replace of final projects: Students may due a alternate project:
**Students must still turn in mock ups for final project plus:
Write 3 page paper on an artist of your choice.
1. Your essay needs to be at least 5 paragraphs - typed
2. Your essay shouls include:
- Why you chose that artist, history on the artist, and the artists body of work.
3. You aslo need to include with the essay:
- You need to create your own artwork using the artist you chose for inspiration.
(Artwork needs to be at least 8x10)