Change In Residency

Change in Residency within the Chagrin Falls Exempted Village School District or Student / Parent Demographic Information may be updated using the Demographic Change Form.   


Please submit the completed form along with two proofs of residency to the Central Office.   


All changes MUST be made through the Pupil Services office.  Proper documentation must be submitted with these forms as indicated on the documents. 

Parents/guardians are required to sign a "Statement of Understanding” acknowledging that their residence is within Chagrin Falls Exempted Village School boundaries and that the student being enrolled is not expelled from another school district.  All court documents pertaining to custody or residency have been provided, and agreeing to inform the district immediately if any custody or residency changes occur.  Children found to be attending school in defiance of the residency conditions are to be removed from the school district rosters and not to be permitted to continue to attend in the district.  The District reserves the right to charge tuition for student attendance in violation of the residency requirement. 

View text-based website